Today, let us spice up your chicken coop with a simple trick.
No, you do not have to get your hammer and some nails. We will only give your coop a name!
You see your chicken coop almost every single day. Giving it a name seems to be a simple task to help put a smile on your face. Admit it. You need the extra cheering up, especially if it is time to clean the coop again.
Well, let us help you with that! Here, we have 100 funny chicken coop names from which you can pick!
This article will cover
- List 1: Simple Funny Chicken Coop Names [1-10]
- List 2:Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Hens and Pullets [11-20]
- List 3: Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Roosters and Cockerels [21-31]
- List 4: Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Small Chickens [32-36]
- List 5: Funny Chicken Coops Names for the Large Chickens [37-40]
- List 6: Funny Chicken Coop Names that Centers on Food [41-50]
- List 7: Funny Chicken Coops Names that Centers on the Work and Noise in the Coop [51-56]
- List 8: Funny Chicken Coop Names that Deals with the Poo [57-64]
- List 9: Funny Chicken Coop Names for Specific Breeds [65-83]
- List 10: Funny Chicken Coop Names Based on Popular Things Today [84-100]
Why Give Your Chicken Coop a Name?
Well, why not?
Giving your coop a name is simple and fun! It is an easy way to personalize and add some flair on your land.
The fun part? You do not have to bring out the tools!
Not all chicken keepers are great with handling tools. If you are looking for a way to customize your coop without much trouble, then this is for you.
On the other hand, you do not really need a reason to name your chicken coop. Feel free to name the chicken house just because you feel like it!
So, without further delay, let us see the chicken coop names.
List 1: Simple Funny Chicken Coop Names [1-10]
If you want something funny but simple, then you might find the perfect coop name for you in this list.
Using any of these names with a complimenting chicken doodle would bring the coop charm a notch. Also, it could be a fun way to involve your kids. Let them do the signage with you!
- The Chicken Corner
- The Chicken Club
- The Cockadoodle Cabin
- The Cockadoodle Council
- Chip Accommodation
- Cluck Cottage
- The C&C (The Chip and Cheep)
- Oops Coop
- The Chicken Crash Pad
- Chick Crib
List 2: Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Hens and Pullets [11-20]
It is not unusual for a chicken handler to have an all-girls group. If that is you, then you might want to look through this list. You might find the perfect chicken coop name for you and your girls here.
- The Hen Hideout
- The Hen Hotel
- The Pullet Paradise
- The Little Missus Mansion
- Hen and Pullet Hotel and Paradise
- The Big Birds’ Boudoir
- The Pullet Pad
- The Broody Barn
- The Hen Habitat
- Hot Hens Home Plate
What better way to bring girl power to your chicken space?
List 3: Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Roosters and Cockerels [21-31]
On the other hand, you might also be keeping roosters. They are usually a rowdy bunch but do not worry. We have not forgotten about them.
If you keep your boys and girls apart, then one of these coop names might be perfect for the chicken house of your boys.
- The Roo Ring
- The Naughty Nook
- The Mischief Manor
- Troublemaker Mansion
- Playboy Barn
- The Cockerel Crib
- Pecker Prison
- The Roo Residency
- Rooster Roof
- The Roo Rack
- Trouble Turf
Sometimes, we would have to separate a bird from the others (e.g., egg eaters, bullies, etc.). Feel free to use some of these names for time-out corners or coops, as well!
List 4: Funny Chicken Coop Names for the Small Chickens [32-36]
Maybe you are keeping bantams? Well, you do not need to worry! We also have a bunch of names for your little birds.
- Bantam Bin
- The Bantam Barn
- Small Stuff Station
- The Miniatures’ Mini-mansion
- Little Things Luxurious Living Space
Your guys and girls may be small, but that does not mean they do not deserve a coop name.
Coop names for all!
List 5: Funny Chicken Coops Names for the Large Chickens [37-40]
If you are keeping some big birds, then no problem! We also have some coop names for the home of your big fellas.
- The Big Birds Barn
- The Heavyweight Hut
- Space-eater Space
- Big Chickens Chubbyhole
One of the funs in giving the coop of your large birds a name is the signage. We assume that since these are some big birds, then they probably have a big chicken house.
And what does a big coop need? A big sign showing the name of your chicken coop, of course!
List 6: Funny Chicken Coop Names that Centers on Food [41-50]
Maybe you want something else. What about coop names that center on food?
Yes? Well, here are some food-related coop names for your chicken house!
- The Sunny-side Stop
- The Scramble Station
- The Omelet Empire
- The Eggciting Building
- The Meaty Manor
- The Yolk Bowl
- Breakfast Barn
- The Sunny-side Shanty
- The Finger-Lickin Warehouse
With one of these names, your chicken coop will feel like a restaurant!
List 7: Funny Chicken Coops Names that Centers on the Work and Noise in the Coop [51-56]
As we have said earlier, many coop visits are about cleaning it.
Well, let us turn something sad into something good then! Here are some coop names revolving around coop clean-ups.
- The Feather Factory
- The Debris Dynasty
- The Dirt Dorm
- The Noise Nest
- The Hubbub Hut
- The Racket Roost
Well, at least cleaning the chicken coop can be a little more fun now with these names.
List 8: Funny Chicken Coop Names that Deals with the Poo [57-64]
Chicken poo is probably one of the most dreaded things of chicken handlers.
Well, let us bring the dirt on poo. Here are some of the funniest chicken coop names here. This list might be referring to chicken poo, but it is probably one of my favorites.
- Manure Machine
- Coupe de Poop
- Poop Palace
- The Stinky Shack
- The Stink Stop
- The Poo Penthouse
- The Reek Rack
- The Dumping Dump
Tell me, where is the lie in these names?
List 9: Funny Chicken Coop Names for Specific Breeds [65-83]
Are you taking care of specific breeds? Well, you might want to look through this list!
- Cochin Chilling Corner
- Leghorn Lazing Loft
- The Wyandotte Wing
- If you are taking care of Welsummers, then this is also a good choice.
- The Plymouth Rock Rocking Paradise
- Brahma Bonding Barn
- If you are caring for bantam breeds, then you can change Brahma to Bantam.
- Marans Modest Motel
- Easter Eggers Eggciting Empire
- Jersey Giants Jock House
- Orpington Oof Booth
- It would be a mouthful, but this will also sound right for Old English Games.
- Australop Aesthetical Abode
- The Silkie Strutting Station
- This coop name will also work for Sebrights and Seramas.
- The Ameraucana Apartment
- The Barred Rock Radical Base
- Dominicker Dazzling Den
- If you are caring for Dorkings, then feel free to change Dominicker to Dorkings.
- Delaware Dope Domicile
- Favorelle Full House Flat
- If you have Frizzles, then this chicken coop name could also work for them.
- Langshan Luxuriant Loft
- Of course, as you would expect, this one could also work for the Leghorns.
- Sebright Snug Saloon
- Buttercup Bopping Bistro
- This one is also great for Brahmas or even bantams!
As we have exemplified above, feel free to change some parts of the names in reference to the breed you have. Additionally, you can also change some parts of these names to refer to the top hen or roo of the coop!
List 10: Funny Chicken Coop Names Based on Popular Things Today [84-100]
If nothing has tickled your fancy so far, then you might be interested in our last set of chicken coop names. These names are based on some of the popular media today.
- Hen, Pullets, and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter fans would love this. This name is from the first book in the series: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Chickderella Castle
- Maybe your little ones are helping you with taking care of the chicken. Why not name it after the Cinderella Castle from Cinderella then?
- Sleeping Brahma Castle
- This name took after the Sleeping Beauty Castle from Sleeping Beauty.
- If you are a big Peter Pan fan, you might find the humor of this coop name hilarious. This one took after the imaginary island on Peter Pan, Neverland.
- Wyandottes in Wonderland
- Are you taking care of Wyandottes? A fan of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland? Then I think we have found the perfect name for your chicken coop!
- Silkie Tower
- It has been years since Iron Man, well, you know. The fandom does not speak of that. We pretend that never happened. If you are a big MCU fan, then you might consider this one. This coop name took after the Stark Tower from Iron Man.
- Asteroid Broody 612
- If you read and fell in love with the story of The Little Prince, then this might be the coop name for you and your broody hens. This coop name was inspired by Asteroid B 612 from The Little Prince.
- The Titanchick (Titanic)
- We all know what happened with the Titanic. Well, we hope your chicken coop will not sink bearing this name!
- Cluckingham Palace
- Many know about the Buckingham Palace. If you like keeping up with the royal family, then this chicken coop might interest you.
- Chickens R Us (Toys R Us)
- Again, if you are raising the chickens with your kids, this one might make them giggle.
- A big fan of Audrey Hepburn? If so, then you might want to name your chicken coop after the 1961 film, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- District 10
- Now, if you are a fan of the Hunger Games Trilogy, this chicken coop would be a not-so-obvious nod to the series. Not everyone will get it, but hey, it is your coop! This name took after the district that produces livestock in The Hunger Games Trilogy.
- Mount Orpingtus
- Still, in the realm of the fictional universe, we have a Percy Jackson-inspired coop name. This name took after Mount Olympus from Percy Jackson.
- Hundred Aseel Acre Woods
- One of my favorites on the list! Who can forget Winnie the Pooh? If you do not have Aseels, then feel free to change that part into the breed name of your chicken. This name took after the Hundred Acre Woods from Winnie the Pooh.
- The Leghorn of the Eggs: The Two Nest Boxes
- This chicken coop name will be perfect if you have Leghorns and two nest boxes in your coop. This one took after the second book in The Lord of the Rings series.
- Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Well, you can be the mother of chickens in your Winterflock chicken coop! This name took after the fictional capital of the Kingdom of the North from Game of Thrones.
- The Bantamcave
- Love Batman? If so, then why not name your chicken coop the Bantamcave? It is perfect, especially if you are caring for some black silkies! This name took after The Batcave from The Batman.
There you have it! 100 funny chicken coop names!
Get your materials and start making the signage for your chicken coop. Share your chicken coop name with friends and family! It would probably brighten their days as well.
If you need any more help with chicken coops or chickens in general, feel free to check out our past discussions. We have had many talks about chicken coops (and chickens in general, of course).
See you again next time! Oh, and tell your feathery friends we said hi!