The first date is very important for setting the tone of the relationship. Sometimes, it can be hard to decide how to spend a first date, but you cannot go wrong with dinner and good conversation.
That being the case, you should think about some tasty chicken-based recipes to have on hand. With a little preparation, you can choose a chicken or egg-based dinner to serve your partner that will suit their palate and challenge your skill set.
Finding a Dinner Partner
Let’s put the brakes on for a moment before we begin speaking about what to cook for our romantic partners. We first have to think about how we are going to meet someone special enough to bring over for a meal! Since people of all ages enjoy dinner-based meals, you might consider looking at a variety of dating websites, including those tailored for older individuals if that’s your preference.
Choosing the right service can be difficult, but Maturedatingsites.co.uk can help in this venture. This dating service review site lists the top websites in mature dating niches. You simply need to look through the reviews of the websites to find the site that offers the right combination of benefits for you.
Once you have found a site that has a high population, operates in your area, and has the type of dating outcomes that you want, you simply make a profile and start trying to set up dates with lovely older women.
Before long, you might need each of the recipes that you’re about to learn about! Dates online tend to form and develop rapidly, and that means you have to know how to cook and entertain like it’s your second nature. Luckily, you will be prepared to cook up each and serve them to the ladies you meet while dating online.
1. Lemon Chicken
The first recipe that we have for you is lemon chicken. First off, you need to have a good lemon butter sauce, and you make that by doing the following:
- Saute butter and garlic until it’s fragrant enough to notice the strong smells
- Carefully whisk in lemon juice, Italian seasoning, pepper, and chicken broth. This whole mix needs about two minutes on medium heat.
Set aside the lemon sauce and take several chicken breasts and cut them in half going longways. You might want to hit the chicken with a mallet to give it an even thickness. Then you whisk eggs together with garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
In another bowl add flour and cheese of choice. Dunk the chicken in the egg mix first, then in the cheese mixture, and then fry it in oil with a skillet for 5 minutes on each side. You have to pay attention to the chicken’s temperature while cooking. Coat it with the lemon sauce you set aside and serve crispy!
2. Chicken Parmigiana
Chicken parm is a staple food that doesn’t require a ton of prep, and it’s delicious. You need to have chicken, salt and pepper, tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, 2 cups of flour, 4 eggs 1 cup of vegetable oil, 1 pound of mozzarella, and a half cup of parmesan cheese.
You can either make your tomato sauce at home or open a jar; we prefer the latter if you don’t want too much on your plate before a date. Then, you must:
- Set your oven to pre-heat at 400 degrees
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Dip it in the flour and then dip it in the egg. Finally, dip the chicken into the bread crumbs.
- Add the oil to a large saute pan and let it heat up until it is nearly smoking. Put 2 chicken breasts in the pan and cook it until it becomes golden brown in color
- After the chicken has cooked, ensure it is cooked through, and place it on a baking sheet. From there, add the tomato sauce, then the mozzarella cheese, and then parmesan cheese on top. Bake it for 6-7 minutes and then remove and serve.
This meal is great if you want to serve it with pasta or with vegetables.
3. Chicken Alfredo
For this meal, take:
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups of whole milk
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Fettucine 8oz
Then make it thusly:
- Heat oil in a large skillet pan. Add chicken seasoned with salt and pepper for roughly 7-8 minutes on each side and then allow it to rest.
- Place the milk, broth, and garlic in a skillet. Season with more salt and pepper and bring the dish to a simmer. Add the pasta and stir often for the first 4 minutes, then let it cook for 7 additional minutes.
- Add your heavy cream and parmesan cheese until the mix thickens. Add the chicken, mix well, and serve!
This timeless dish is perfect for pasta lovers.
4. Cheese Omelettes
Sometimes, simple is better and breakfast foods are a better option. Here is what you need:
- 3 large eggs
- American cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of milk
For this meal, you simply follow these instructions:
- Take a whisk and beat the mixture of eggs and milk until its foamy
- Melt butter in the bottom of a skillet using medium heat
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cover as much area as possible on the bottom
- Keep moving the mixture around until the cooked egg spread out
- Cook for 1 minute until the egg starts to set.
- Flip the omelet and let it cook for another minute
- Add cheese in the middle of the mix.
- Flip both sides of the egg toward the middle and serve
Some people would rather talk about love over breakfast than dinner!
5. Barbeque Chicken
A savory summery dish like barbeque chicken is also perfect for a date. For this you need:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Barbeque sauce (amount and type depends on the person)
- Salt and pepper
This meal is simple to make. You simply:
- Turn your grill on medium heat and let it reach temperature
- Coat the chicken pieces with olive oil, pepper, and salt
- Cook chicken for roughly 15 minutes on one side
- Flip the chicken and add barbeque sauce.
- Cook another 20-35 minutes until the proper temperature is reached, adding sauce on each flip
This tasty meal is something that will help your date open up and eat without worrying about formalities!
Many people believe the first date is the most important one, and it’s crucial to be well-prepared. Now that you have a chicken or egg dish for all kinds of people, you just have to find a person to make it for. Check out your dating profile and see who is willing to come over to experience your culinary expertise!
Joseph Hudson has been raising chickens for over 15 years. In 2018, he completed the Agriculture & Natural Resources program at Mt. San Antonio College. He currently raises over 1400 chickens on his 7.5-hectare farm. He keeps sharing his experience on raising healthy and happy chickens on Chicken Scratch The Foundry.